Local businesses are the heart and soul of communities.
And right now, they need our support.
That’s why we’re bringing you Groupbiz Live…
An artists supporting local businesses event.
Join us as we cross the country to hear top artists deliver unforgettable performances and share stories of the businesses they know and love.
Since its opening in 1994, Jones eatery is something of a Hollywood staple. It’s a little rock ‘n’ roll and notorious for tasty Italian American plates and celebrity sightings. Now in the era of Covid-19, they are still serving the community by offering curbside pickup for food and cocktails.
Brooklyn, daughter of the Allman Brothers Band's Gregg Allman, has her own group just like her famous father. They have a different sound of course, trading her father's organic blend of blues and rock for more modern alternative rock and heavy metal sounds.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES TO THIS POLICY.
GC is continually improving and adding new functionality and features to its Services and improving and adding to our existing products, services, and programs. Because of these ongoing changes, changes in the law, and the changing nature of technology, GC’s data practices will change from time to time. If and when our data practices change, GC will post the changes on the Services to notify you of the changes. We encourage you to check this page frequently. This policy was last updated on June 29, 2020.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH THE SERVICES.
Information You Provide to Us
Below are the categories of personal information that you voluntarily give us when you use our Services:
- We collect Information You Post on GC Services. When you provide or post information to our Services, including your username, comments, likes, interests, status, pictures and references to your online presence, we make this information available to others, as you request.
- We collect Correspondence Information. When you use the Services to contact GC with questions and comments, we collect the information you provide as part of your correspondence to us.
- We collect Contact Information. When you fill out a form on the Services, you may provide your name and other contact information, including your company’s name, your e-mail address, and your mailing address or the mailing address of your company or other personal information. If you do not wish to fill out all of the information on a form, you are not required to do so. You are providing any and all such information voluntarily.
- We collect Transaction Information. If you request any information from our Services, buy any of our products or subscribe to any of the services offered on our Services, we will ask you to complete an order form that will request certain information from you, including financial information such as a credit card number and expiration date and general contact, billing and shipping information.
Information Collected from Cookies & Other Technologies
In addition to the information you provide when you use the Services, GC uses technology to collect information about the use of our Services.
- We collect Internet Activity Information, such as your IP address, cookie information, and click-stream data (all of which are described below).
- “Cookies” are small data files that are transferred to your computer when you allow your browser to accept cookies. Cookies automatically identify your Web browser to the Services whenever you visit the Services and make using the Services easier for you by saving your passwords, purchases, and preferences. By tracking how and when you use the Services, cookies help us determine which areas are popular and which are not. Many improvements and updates to the Services are based on data obtained from cookies. Accepting cookies allows you, among other things, to personalize your experience on the Services. Cookies may also allow the Services and companies such as Facebook and Google to present to you advertising which may be of interest to you.
- IP Addresses and Click-Stream Data. There may be a collection of IP addresses and/or click-stream data for purposes of system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers and sponsors. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you access the Internet. Our computers identify your computer by its IP address. When you request Web pages from the Services, our computers log your IP address. Click-stream data is information collected by our computers when you request Web pages from the Services. Click-stream data may include such information as the page served, the time, the source of the request, the type of browser making the request, and the preceding page view. When analyzed, this data helps us analyze how visitors arrive at the Services, what type of content is most popular, what type of visitors in the aggregate are interested in particular kinds of content and advertising, and the like.
Information Collected from Third Parties
We may also get information about you from other parties.
- We may have third-party service providers collect the categories of personal information described above on our behalf in order to provide services to us, such as hosting our websites, processing our credit card transactions, fulfilling your orders, and other activities needed to help us provide our Services to you. We only allow our service providers to use your personal information in connection with the services they provide us.
- If you choose to interact with our Services through a Social Networking Site (“SNS”), such as when you post content to or login through Facebook, they may provide us with information, in accordance with your elections. We may also provide information to the SNS as well, as discussed below.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH THE SERVICES
We use the categories of personal information described above for the following purposes:
- GC uses the personal information you provide to answer your question or resolve your problem.
- GC uses the personal information you provide to process transactions and fulfill your orders.
- GC uses personal information as necessary to protect our company, our customers, and our business partners. We also may use this personal information to protect our Services, as well as to detect and investigate activities that may be illegal or prohibited (such as cyberattacks, or fraudulent activities).
- GC and our affiliates use information to help us improve the content and functionality of our Services, to better understand our customers and markets, to improve our products and services, and to serve you with relevant advertisements.
- GC, our affiliates, and companies such as Facebook and Google may use this information to contact you or present you with marketing messages in the future to tell you about products or services, we believe will be of interest to you. If we do contact you through email, each email we send you will contain instructions permitting you to “unsubscribe’ from receiving future emails.
Similarly, we may provide “subscription” e-mail services, either directly or through affiliates, which enable you to receive current news and updates about GC. For all such services, we will provide an opportunity to “unsubscribe” from, or cancel, the subscription.
We may also use information as otherwise disclosed or permitted by law, or as we may notify you.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
We share these categories of personal information under the following circumstances:
- GC may share personal information with third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf. We may share each category of personal information with service providers who send emails for us, help us manage and operate our sites, fulfill purchases, provide advertising or marketing services, provide analytics and search engine support, track advertising impressions, investigate and prevent data incidents, audit our business and financial statements, provide legal advice, and place our advertisements on other platforms.
- GC may allow a variety of parties to access the personal information we collect, depending upon the project for which the information was originally collected, the terms of that engagement, and the policies into or out of which the consumer has opted.
- From time to time, we may send you offers from GC, its affiliated properties, and our promotional partners based on the information you have provided us. In addition, we may provide information we collect about you with third party companies regarding promotions, sweepstakes and other opportunities and/or offers. These third parties are subject to stringent data security and confidentiality requirements.
We may also release personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or safety of our Services, our users, or others. We will also release information if we are acquired by or merged with another company, or if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding.
CHOICES ABOUT GC COLLECTING, USING, & SHARING INFORMATION.
Opt-Out of Marketing Communications. It is possible for you to use many of our Services without giving us any personally identifiable information. When you do register with us or give us personally identifiable information, you will have an opportunity at the time we collect your information to limit e-mail communications from GC and from our third-party partners. You can request at any time that GC not send future e-mails to you either by unsubscribing from the communication or by contacting us at email@example.com.
Opt-Out of Third-Party Information Sharing. As mentioned above, we share information with third parties under certain circumstances. While we believe this disclosure of your information will result in opportunities that may be of interest to you, you have the right to tell us not to give your information to any third party. If you want GC to keep all of the information collected about you confidential and not share it with any third party, please either email your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow six weeks to process your request. After your request has been fulfilled, disclosures will only be made in the limited circumstance in which GC or our affiliates must share or transfer the personal information in our databases, to comply with a legal requirement, for the administration of justice, to protect your vital interests, or in the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution, or similar event.
YOUR CALIFORNIA RIGHTS.
If you reside in California, you have the right to make the following requests with respect to your personal information:
- Access – You have the right to request that we disclose to you the categories of personal information collected about you, the categories of sources from which the personal information is collected, the categories of personal information sold or disclosed, the business or commercial purpose for collecting and selling the personal information, the categories of third parties with whom we share the personal information, and the specific pieces of personal information collected about you over the past 12 months.
- Deletion – You can request that we delete your personal information that we maintain about you, subject to certain exceptions.
- Right to be free from discrimination – You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising these rights.
We may deny certain requests, or fulfill a request only in part, based on our legal rights and obligations. For example, we may retain personal information as permitted by law, such as for tax or other record keeping purposes, to maintain an active account, and to process transactions and facilitate customer requests.
We will take reasonable steps to verify your identity prior to responding to your requests. The verification steps will vary depending on the sensitivity of the personal information and whether you have an account with us. You may exercise the above rights by submitting a request to email@example.com.
ADDITIONAL PRIVACY INFORMATION.
- Public Forums. GC may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups (collectively, “Public Areas”) available to its users. Please remember that any information that is posted to and/or disclosed in these Public Areas becomes public information. Accordingly, you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information in any Public Areas. By posting in the Public Areas you grant GC, and all of its related, affiliated, parent and subsidiary entities, and all of the officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives of the foregoing, a license to use the materials you post to the Services or any related service. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information or other content (“User Content”) to the Services or related service, you are granting GC, its related, affiliated, parent and subsidiary entities, and all of the officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives of the foregoing, a license to use User Content, including without limitation, a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, compile, analyze and reformat User Content. You will not be compensated for any User Content. You agree that GC may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Content. By posting User Content on the Services or any related service, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute such User Content.
GC does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of sixteen. If you are under thirteen, please do not transmit any personal information. If you have reason to believe that a child has provided personal information to GC, please contact us, and we will try to delete that information from our databases.
While no method of data transmission is guaranteed against unlawful third party interception or other misuse, GC uses commercially reasonable efforts to ensure protection of your data including industry-standard encryption and offline security methods in our physical facilities.
GROUPBIZ LIVE USER AGREEMENT
The following are the terms and conditions for use of https://groupbizconsulting.com/groupbiz-live and various other websites and web pages (collectively, the “GROUPBIZ LIVE event websites”) in support of GROUPBIZ LIVE, a one day musical experience (“GROUPBIZ LIVE”). This User Agreement applies to the GROUPBIZ LIVE website and does not apply to the content of third parties.
The GROUPBIZ LIVE website are offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein.
Your use of the GROUPBIZ LIVE website constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices. Your use of the GROUPBIZ LIVE website may also be subject to additional terms, codes of conduct or guidelines that govern use of any linked sites, including without limitation, particular features or offers (for example, contests or chat areas).
These terms are effective until terminated by either party. You may terminate these terms at any time by discontinuing use of the GROUPBIZ LIVE website and destroying all materials obtained from it and any and all linked sites, and all related documentation and all copies and installations thereof, whether made under these terms or otherwise. Your access to the GROUPBIZ LIVE website may be terminated immediately without notice from us if in our sole discretion you fail to comply with any term or provision of these terms. Upon termination, you must cease use of the GROUPBIZ LIVE website and destroy all materials obtained from such site and all copies thereof, whether made under these terms or otherwise.
PRIVACY AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Click Here to see the Privacy Statement for disclosures relating to the collection and use of your personal information.
GROUPBIZ LIVE reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the GROUPBIZ LIVE website is offered. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions. Your continued use of the GROUPBIZ LIVE website constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE LIMITATION; INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless otherwise specified, the GROUPBIZ LIVE website is for your personal and non-commercial use. The content available and any services made available through the GROUPBIZ LIVE website is the property of GROUPBIZ LIVE or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not modify, copy, upload, download, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the GROUPBIZ LIVE website. You acknowledge that GROUPBIZ LIVE retains exclusive ownership (or is the licensee) of the GROUPBIZ LIVE website, all content, materials and information contained therein, and all intellectual property rights associated therewith. Except as expressly provided herein, you are not granted any rights or license to patents, copyrights, trademarks or trade secrets with respect to the GROUPBIZ LIVE website or its contents, and GROUPBIZ LIVE reserves all rights not expressly granted hereunder. Without the advance express written permission of an authorized representative of GROUPBIZ LIVE, you may not “meta-search” the GROUPBIZ LIVE website, send, or cause to be sent, any automated queries of any sort to the GROUPBIZ LIVE website, or use the GROUPBIZ LIVE website in any commercial manner. “Automated queries” shall include but not be limited to using any software that sends queries to any GROUPBIZ LIVE website to determine how a website “ranks” on any GROUPBIZ LIVE website.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
Any dealings with third parties (including advertisers) included within the GROUPBIZ LIVE website or participation in promotions, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings or promotions, are solely between you and the advertiser or other third party. GROUPBIZ LIVE shall not be responsible or liable for any part of any such dealings or promotions.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the GROUPBIZ LIVE website, you will not use the GROUPBIZ LIVE website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices nor cause damage to any third party. You may not use the GROUPBIZ LIVE website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any GROUPBIZ LIVE website (or the network(s) connected to any GROUPBIZ LIVE website) or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any GROUPBIZ LIVE website. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to GROUPBIZ LIVE website, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any GROUPBIZ LIVE website, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the GROUPBIZ LIVE website.
NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2) (“DMCA”), GROUPBIZ LIVE has designated an agent to receive notifications of claimed copyright infringement relating to the GROUPBIZ LIVE website (the “Designated Agent”). All such notifications relating to the GROUPBIZ LIVE website must be a written communication and must include the following information:
◦ A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
◦ Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
◦ Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit GROUPBIZ LIVE personnel to locate the material.
◦ Information reasonably sufficient to permit GROUPBIZ LIVE to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and/or electronic mail address.
◦ A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
◦ A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Claims of infringement which include the above required information must be submitted via e-mail to GROUPBIZ LIVE’s Designated Agent as follows:
GROUPBIZ LIVE may offer opportunities for you to transmit messages, information, ideas, opinions, images, audio, video, creative works or other information or material (collectively, the “Submitted Content”) in connection with various features of the GROUPBIZ LIVE website including, but not limited to, profiles, forums, bulletin boards, wiki, vanity email, auctions, contests, games, blogs, audio and/or video submissions, message boards, Q&A features and chat features (collectively, the “Community Features”). You are solely responsible for your Submitted Content and must use the Community Features in a responsible manner. GROUPBIZ LIVE may also offer opportunities for you to transmit messages, information, ideas, opinions, images, audio, video, creative works or other information or material via third party social networking websites and products (“Third Party Social Networking Features”).
GROUPBIZ LIVE and its third-party providers (“Vendors”) do not monitor, endorse, edit or screen your Submitted Content, although GROUPBIZ LIVE and its Vendors reserve the right to do so, and neither GROUPBIZ LIVE nor its Vendors shall be liable for your Submitted Content. You acknowledge that your Submitted Content is not confidential and that your Submitted Content may be read, intercepted by others and widely accessible on the Internet and/or via other interactive media, and that you have no expectation of privacy with regard to any such submission.
You acknowledge that by submitting your Submitted Content via any of the available Community Features, no confidential, fiduciary, contractually implied or other relationship is created between you and GROUPBIZ LIVE or between you and GROUPBIZ LIVE’s Vendors other than as expressly set forth in this Agreement.
You acknowledge that GROUPBIZ LIVE is not responsible for, and cannot and does not guarantee, the accuracy, completeness or reliability of information in any material posted or submitted by any user of the Community Features. You represent that your Submitted Content is an original work by you or that you have all necessary rights in it and to submit it to GROUPBIZ LIVE under the terms of this Agreement.
You further agree that you are solely liable for any and all costs, claims, demands, investigations, liabilities, losses, damages, judgments, settlements, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, connected to or arising from your breach of any representation or warranty, or other violation of this Agreement. If GROUPBIZ LIVE determines, in GROUPBIZ LIVE ’ sole discretion and judgment, that your Submitted Content violates, or may violate, any of the terms of this Agreement, GROUPBIZ LIVE reserves the right to (a) refuse to allow you to upload information or otherwise transmit material; (b) remove and delete your Submitted Content; (c) revoke your right to use the GROUPBIZ LIVE website and/or any Community Features; and/or (d) use any technological, legal, operational or other means available to GROUPBIZ LIVE to enforce the provisions of this Agreement, including, without limitation, blocking specific IP addresses or deactivating your registration on this or any of the GROUPBIZ LIVE website and any of the Community Features.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the GROUPBIZ LIVE website. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other users of any Community Features.
By transmitting your Submitted Content via the Community Features, you grant, and represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to GROUPBIZ LIVE a worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable and irrevocable right and license to use, reproduce, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, perform, sell and display your Submitted Content for any purpose throughout the universe, in whole or in part, in any form, media or technology known or hereafter developed.
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold GROUPBIZ LIVE and all GROUPBIZ LIVE Entities, harmless from all claims, liabilities, damages and expenses (including attorneys’ fees and expenses) arising out of or relating to: (A) your use of the GROUPBIZ LIVE website and if any the products, merchandise, tickets and/or services purchased via the GROUPBIZ LIVE website; or (B) any alleged breach of this Agreement by you. For purposes of this Agreement, the “GROUPBIZ LIVE Entities” shall mean, Groupbiz Consulting and all of the parent, subsidiary, affiliated and related persons and entities, and all of the officers, directors, shareholders, members, managers, employees, contractors and agents of each of the foregoing, and any entity which, now or in the future, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with any of the foregoing or which presents or operates GROUPBIZ LIVE, including all of their officers, directors, shareholders, members, managers, employees, contractors or agents.
The information, software, products, and services included in or available through the GROUPBIZ LIVE website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the GROUPBIZ LIVE website and to the information therein. GROUPBIZ LIVE and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the GROUPBIZ LIVE website at any time. Advice or information received via the GROUPBIZ LIVE website should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation. The GROUPBIZ LIVE Entities and/or their respective suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, lack of viruses or other harmful components and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained within the GROUPBIZ LIVE website for any purpose. All such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. GROUPBIZ LIVE and/or its respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, workmanlike effort, title and non-infringement. you specifically agree that the GROUPBIZ LIVE Entities shall not be responsible for unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, or any transactions entered into through the GROUPBIZ LIVE website. You specifically agree that the GROUPBIZ LIVE Entities are not responsible or liable for any threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive or illegal content or conduct of any other party or any infringement of another’s rights, including intellectual property rights. You specifically agree that the GROUPBIZ LIVE Entities are not responsible for any content sent using and/or included in a GROUPBIZ LIVE website by any third party.
STORAGE SPACE AND OTHER LIMITATIONS
You agree that GROUPBIZ LIVE may establish limits concerning use of any GROUPBIZ LIVE service offered on an GROUPBIZ LIVE website, including without limitation the maximum number of days that e-mail messages will be retained, the maximum number of e-mail messages that may be sent, the maximum size of an e-mail message that may be sent from or received by an account on any GROUPBIZ LIVE website or service, the maximum disk space that will be allotted on GROUPBIZ LIVE ’ servers on your behalf, and the maximum number of times and duration you may access any GROUPBIZ LIVE website in a given period of time.
You agree that the GROUPBIZ LIVE Entities have no responsibility or liability for the deletion, corruption or failure to store any messages or other content maintained or transmitted by any GROUPBIZ LIVE website. You acknowledge that GROUPBIZ LIVE reserves the right to log off accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time.
GROUPBIZ LIVE makes no warranty that any GROUPBIZ LIVE website or service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California users of GROUPBIZ LIVE website are entitled to the following specific consumer rights notice: The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted and complaints may be filed online at www.dca.ca.gov/ or call 800.952.5210 to have a complaint form mailed to you.